- My friends Kim and Lisa participated in the bloggers May Book Binge. I used to be an avid reader, and am in a book club, but I cannot seem to finish a book. I have about 8 sitting next to my bed. Really. I finally finished about a month ago a book Lisa loaned me over year ago when we were in NYC. My reading these days is more the speed of Thomas and the Big Big Bridge - tonight's feature; Bernstein Bear's Big Road Race "putt putt putt said Little Red" & The Truth book (as Jackson calls it). We also frequently do Scooby Doo and the Creep Chef, and he has discovered one of my all time favs, The Little Engine That Could.
- Benefit #234 of potty trained kids: NO MORE SWIM DIAPERS!!
- Disadvantage of potty trained boys: Lack of aim, no matter how far you push it down.
- Have I mentioned how AWESOME my yard looks right now and how happy I am I worked so hard?!
- Count down: 5 days to Jordan's b-day; 9 days to Chicago to see Lisa (I mean, to work); 11 days until Dad retires - for good; 12 days until my b-day; 18 days until Grandma and Grandpa B close on the new house; 22 days until they move; 24 days until we had there; 25 days until Jax gets to see his cousins; 27 days until Uncle Pat is ordained a deacon; 28 days until Jax b-day.
- Go Cubs!!!
4 Years Old - Moving On
14 years ago
1 comment:
Can't wait to see you too and celebrate your birthday early. You guys sure have a lot going on in hte next month- I'm glad you could make your work fit me in.
Post a Comment