(by him)
Mommy, This guy says 'Burger King.' Why does he say 'Burger King?"
Umm, he probably CAME from Burger King.
No, MOMMY. SANTA got him for me.
Umm, maybe Santa got him for you at Burger King?
Mommy, WHY would Santa get it at Burger King??!! Santa doesn't shop at BURGER KING!!
Umm, maybe Santa got hungry when he was delivering the presents, and stopped at Burger King? AND decided to give it to you.
Humm. Maybe it came with his meal.....
3 comments:
Love it!!! At least you remembered that Santa gave it to him. Where I always get busted is when I have to ask them -- did Santa give that to you or did I? My kids definitely think I have already lost my mind.
Ooops! That is too funny though! I agree with Jenny, it's impressive that you remember that Santa gave it to him!
Uh Oh! I guess he is at that age with tons of questions! Sounds like you did alright though - even Santa enjoys a Whopper every now and then :)
Post a Comment