Yes, we are still alive. I am in my brutal hell month for work. There are photos to show and tales to tell, but I have such limited computer time, they will have to wait.
March 20 is the day after our last big meeting/conference/event of this hell quarter. Hopefully I will have a little time to post this week, but if not, see you all March 20!!!
4 Years Old - Moving On
14 years ago
2 comments:
Hang in there!!!!
Two more days!!! But, think of it this way, at least you have a job to be busy with. It could be worse. I hate reading the newspaper these days. This morning's paper said our Naperville School District 203 is laying off 300 workers. Combine that with the Trib's front page that talked about the higher state taxes. It is so crazy. So, while you are busy, take time to count your blessings -- including that beautiful little boy. But, we can't wait for things to slow down, so you can post more!!!
Post a Comment