At times in my life I have had a touch of anxiety. It runs in the family.
With the endo and the hormones, the docs opted to give me a couple of drugs to stablize me as they play with the hormones. Well, my new specialists in Chicago want me off the hormones to see what and where the pain actually is. Fun, but okay!
Thus the rollercoaster takes off again.
I have been having vivid nightmares that border on reality, waking up and have flashbacks not always knowing what actually took place in real life or I just dreamt it. Add to all of that our collective illnesses, lots of travels, drama with my mother (not really worth posting about), etc. and, well, I am driving myself crazy.
Scott picked up on it Monday at lunch, and by Tuesday morning, I was at my witts end.
Okay. Get a grip.
So I made a list of all of the things that have been eating at me. Scott and I have been referring to it as my Crazy List - the list of things that are making me crazy.
There are things like the load of laundry that has been washed 4 times because I just could not seem to make it into the dryer; treat bags for the "summer birthdays" celebration at preschool Tuesday; Mother's Day cards; calling a clients investment broker cuz they are having cash flow issues; deciding on an outfit for a wedding that is not until the 22nd....you know, nothing that is on fire, but there were 25 things that ended up on the list.
Just writing them all down did help instead of overwhelm. As time and energy have allowed, I have been methodically checking them off. I have gotten through 15 of them (including getting a cute new top to go with a new skirt I got when my sister was in town to wear to the wedding...now I just need a sitter...).
I have always been a list person, but not this obscure. However, I am feeling better.
p.s. The lawn mower is broken again. It is item #11.
4 Years Old - Moving On
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment