Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stop the Spinning!!!

The world is moving much too fast. I will try to post some new pics tonight, but in case I don't, sorry in advance.

In other world news:
  • Our party of 5 is going well....VERY well, in fact.
  • Jackson started basketball. His first game he scored 2 baskets and they won (not that we keep score). His second game we learned a valuable lesson about everyone not playing fairly and coaches who don't know the rules and play street ball instead. Snacks were good, so Jackson did okay (mommy, not so much, but don't get me started).
  • My mom continues her treatment. The chemo is over, but it seems like at least two more weeks of radiation. We saw her this weekend and her voice was shaky and she looked so weak.
  • Our little company continues to grow, and we have landed several more project clients and a new association. Good help, I mean bless, us.
  • The Christmas, I mean Valentines Day, I mean Mardi Gras lights are still up. With the walkway lights that resemble Christmas ornaments buried in snow, they might very well be Easter egg lights too. And YES, they still come on with the timer at night. Hey, it helps us find the house!
  • Jackson is LOVING the Olympics, so despite not usually getting into the Winter Games, I kind of am too. Last night the three of us sat snuggled up on the couch, with Chris and Jackson having very animated discussions and commentary on the men's downhill slalom. And while he claims to not care so much for the pairs skating, he seemed to have lots of opinions on their performance too.
  • Chris and I are heading out of town to do "a little shopping" tomorrow. I will post pics or news when/if there is some!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sometimes these posts are the best-- just quick bulleted updates so that those of us wondering how things are going get to know!!! Your mom is in my prayers.....and congrats on finding an amazing man in Chris once again....and yay for your company growing and getting more clients! :)