They definitely carry our DNA - in his build, in his eyes, in his little face, but also in his little idiosyncrasies.
I like socks, Mommy.
That tag itches me, Mommy.
My fingers are sticky!
Oh, no. My shoes are muddy!
Its going to be crowded and loud. I don't
want to go.
(And some pics for good measure!)

Lennon set on third, with Jackson backing him up. "Long and Pitz" will be two names tied together in the sporting world (and hopefully not on the principals' lists) for years to come.

Jackson and Hannah after the year end preschool photo. After snapping the pic, I had to declare that we don't play on beds. I'm sure I will
not be in a picture taking mood if I find them like this another 10 years or so.

Jackson, Hannah and Jeffrey holding their star balloons. Jackson's went to the sky while getting into the car. Hannah consoled him the entire way back to our house. He quickly moved on once we got home.

Jackson with Mrs. Kienzler, a GREAT preschool teacher!

Lined up for the program with Ellen and TJ (alphabetically bookending Jackson for years to come). He was soooo proud of the songs they had lined up.
3 comments:
Cute pictures, Suz! I can see a lot of you in Jackson.
Lisa D
Seriously, how the fuck did these kids grow so fast?
You have a lot going on! When is the wedding?
God he is SO BIG!!!!!
Post a Comment