Okay, I now feel bi-polar. It has swung back....but I am not crabby...yet.
In the bliss of our nice quiet, cocooned evening, I failed to mention that there is a confirmed case of chicken pox in Jax class. It is Lennon (aka Lemon in Jax world) who is one of Jax good buddies at school. One he hugged and tickled and was silly boy with at the field trip on Tuesday. He DID have the vaccine, as did Jax.
Jax also has a runny nose. And a cough. And last night/a few hours ago was complaining that his tummy and back itched. But the only rash/mark I could find looked like prickly heat at the waistband area of his underwear, so I sent him to bed commando under his p.j. pants after a good hot shower.
And now he has a 101 fever. He is across the hall doing the moaning, whimpering miserable sleep. I can't bring myself to turn on a bright enough light to check his little hot body for red spots. It was all I could do to force Motrin down him and take his temp. What difference will it make right now anyway?
We have an insane week next week, princess drama queen already has the day off Friday/today/tomorrow whatever it is. Employee #2 below for those keeping score has two children with ear infections at home and a bipolar wife (really - diagnosed - he IS Job).
Part-time old guy was in Cancun for the past 10 days or so and has been home the last 2 days with stomach issues.
Things actually had been under control, but Kim is going to FREAK. I am her security blanket. And she does not believe we have things under control. By the end of the day tomorrow, we may not. But we have planned ahead.
At least my remote access is finally working. I have spent the last hour (12-1 AM) closing my loops, sending out email instructions, and getting things ready for the AM. Hopefully she won't freak too bad.
And hopefully Jax just has a virus and not chicken pox.....or next week could be REALLY ugly. Now on to webmd to read about chicken pox.....sweet dreams.....
4 Years Old - Moving On
14 years ago
5 comments:
Fingers crossed it is NOT chicken pox!!!! Poor little guy!
Hope Jax feels better. Good luck with the work thing
Hope Jax feels better. Good luck with the work thing
Hope Jax feels better. Good luck with the work thing
UPDATE
He awoke good as could be. Still a runny nose and a bit of a cough, but no pox thus far.....PLUS he really wanted to go to Melody's and she agreed. Good thing too because Kim WAS freaking...
Post a Comment