Well, I went in this AM for the "local" hormone insertion. [I won't get into the nurse calling me an HOUR before my appointment (reminder: I live 3.5 hours from my docs office) to let me know they had not quite figured out the deal with the pharmacy.]
All was fine and dandy until they could not get it in. Yep. He said they encountered some kind of "blockage". He tried, oh yes, he tried, but to no avail.
Guess what that means? Surgery. In 10 days. General Anesthesia and all. Clear "blockage" - what he hopes/thinks/speculates is scar tissue left over from the c-section - and insert the hormone IUD. Fun.
For those keeping score at home, this is my hell quarter. I don't have TIME to have surgery!!
Oh, well.
It better work. I'm just sayin'.
4 Years Old - Moving On
14 years ago
3 comments:
Best of luck, Suz...
LisaD
Oh sweetie,
Ick... Sorry..
Oh sweetie,
Ick... Sorry..
Post a Comment