The pain started today.....I believe my left kidney is being affected. It feels like a big throbbing rock inside of my back left side.
My arms are getting week, and I had dizzy spells in the grocery store.
BUT the Christmas lights are finally up outside, and the house mostly decorated. The shopping for our Book Club Christmas dinner is finished, and I got my book for the exchange and the asparagus at lunch today.
Hopefully the pain will last only a day or so. Hopefully Jax will stay patient for the next few days.
I am so looking forward to this dinner and the feast I have planned and breaking out my fun holiday dishes. If you say prayers, please say one for a quick and less intense time frame this week/month. If you don't say prayers, please send a hug....
While you are at it, please send good wishes to Dr. Lisa as she celebrates her birthday this week and good wishes for her friends who have been and are going through cancer treatment. If you check out her blog, you will see how very special this time of year and her birthdays are.
And sometimes it takes tough things for us to understand who are true deep friends are, and how strong we can be.
And the thing that keeps me smiling today...last night I told Jackson that I really loved him and that I was very proud of him. He just turned and grinned at me and said, "I love you more!"
4 Years Old - Moving On
14 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out Suz. I am sending thoughts of a happy, pain free party your way
I am sending prayers AND hugs your way!!!
Post a Comment