Friday, December 19, 2008

Thinking Game

Jackson and I developed what he calls The Thinking Game, similar to I Spy or 20 questions. He starts, because he ALWAYS STARTS, and says,
I am thinking of a place where......

And then I guess and we switch. It is very funny to play, because it shows what he has on his mind. It is also a good game because:
  • It gets us talking when he is not in a talkative mood.
  • Calms him down when he is being a little too hyper
  • Keeps him at the table when he does not want to finish his dinner
  • Lets us spend good time together when I am not feeling that well

He likes to "think" about:
  1. Brick and mortar, brick and mortar where there is a Lightning McQueen Bed
  2. A place where we get out car fixed
  3. A place where we get chicken nuggets and french fries
  4. A place that is not brick and mortar that is white and where we are going for Christmas
  5. A place that is not brick and mortar that is white where Tessie lives
  6. A place where we get donuts
  7. The place where we see Father and pray
  8. A place that is brick and mortar brick and mortar where there are toys and he goes there on Tuesday and Thursday.
  9. A place he goes on Saturday and wears a white outfit

Can you guess?

No comments: