Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It Doesn't Work

The Bounce Back Racer - with its 7 batteries in three different compartments are sealed in with one or even two screws - does not work.

Saturday night late night I spent getting ready for the Santa toys to be delivered to Grandma's house this weekend for safe keeping. After inserting all 7 batteries in their three compartments, it not work. I changed out all of the batteries and it still not work. I played with the positioning, took them in and out, screwed and unscrewed the battery compartments - still nothing. And there is no indication which of the three mystery battery places is not working.

I was crushed.

I took it back to Target and they gave me my money back, no questions asked. They were out, ToysRUs was out, and all online outlets were out. No Bounce Back Racer for me.

Being the obsessive mother I am, I sent an SOS email out to my Indy based family members to keep their eyes open if they find themselves in a toy area.

And then this AM I checked TRS online again. And read the reviews. Turns out I am far from the only one who experienced this issue.

So maybe this is NOT the end of Christmas after all. AND I have saved $37.70.

No comments: