Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our "Special" Things

Often times I chastise Jackson for his poor behaviour after letting him do a "special" thing. Finally the other night after his marathon social lite weekend, he finally asked me what "special" meant.

I explained that it was something extra; something different; something that makes you happy.

We talked about our "special" things.

Mine were spending time with him; his squeeze hugs; hanging out with family; doing a good job.

He told me his "special" things were:
  • School days
  • Getting to go to karate
  • Getting to go to Melody's
  • Playing outside
  • Shooting hoops
We stopped a said a prayer thanking God for our special things.

Happy "Special Things" Day to you and your families.

Suz & Jax

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love this list of special things...I wonder what his special things will be in a year...or even six months!!!